Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another Free Cookbook by mail, a real print edition!

I love the Gooseberry Patch and have tons of their cookbooks and things from their catalog.  Great stuff!  


Here is a FREEE cookbook you can order from them courtesy of Sunmaid Raisins. 


link for those who'd rather copy and paste..


https://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/affiliates.nsf/f.free_cookbook_gooseberry_patch_sunmaid_raisins_fall_favorites?openform&CMP=AFC-sunmaidfallfavorites


I have a bunch of their books and love the one that you can buy that is blank pages to put your own recipes in for your kids. Called My Favorite Recipes.  I have a few of these I am working on for my kids.  My recipes  they love and ask me to make go into it.


















Some of the other books I love of theirs are  here..I get a lot of my Christmas ideas from them.  The Almost Homemade has some great easy recipes in them.  Fast to make and little effort, but so good.

     

No comments: