Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twice Baked Potatoes, super easy



I used my Wolfgang Puck immersion blender today to make twice baked potatoes...omg it was so good.

I took the potatoes, and baked them (okay, I admit it, I microwaved them to bake them lol) I let them cool a few min and then I cut them in half and scooped out the insides with a small cookie scoop. I put it in the immersion blender conatiner, and I added some cheese, cream cheese, and leftover bacon, broccoli, whatever you have is good... we had broccoli the frige from a restaurant we went to the day before... chopped it all up well, sort of a mashed potatao consistency and scooped it back into the potato skeletons, seasoned it up....baked it about 10 min.....Wow, they were terrific and so easy to make.
My Immersion blender is something I use so much, I burnt one out and am on my second one...not that they are built cheap....I just use it for everything, even chopping steaks into burgers, brussel sprouts for has, chicken into chicken burgers, etc....I love it. I can't live without it.

No comments: