Sunday, March 17, 2013

Whole Foods "Egg Salad" (my favorite breakfast)



This is my idea of an Egg Salad...All fresh ingredients...

I have become a huge fan of fruit with my breakfast..in fact, I don't particularly care much for potatoes on the side anymore...I always ask for fresh fruit if its available.

The past few weeks, I have been eating at home for breakfast, to try to keep to keep it healthy.  This has become my favorite new breakfast.
I lay out my lettuce and parsley...curly lettuce and curly parsley are my favorite salad base, then I add walnuts, bleu cheese (or gorgonzola), fresh mozzerella and work on the fruit. Cut up the fruit...cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, pineapple, and apples...also three or four slices of orange for the side. Fry the egg or eggs (one or two, depending on my hunger)...lay it on top and pepper the whole thing, even the fruit.
'
The egg yolk makes its own dressing for the salad..i cut it all up and mix it up together..its soo yummy.


I love parsley and pepper with my fruit.

No comments: