Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Effortless Pressure Cooking...Delicious Meals!



I have raved about my pressure cookers many times in the past. I have two of the Wolfgang Puck Pressure cookers (among other appliances of his that I adore).  The electric pressure cookers are no brainers....you toss it in, hit the cook cycle and its done in no time..no explosions...no problems ever!  Just perfectly cooked foods.  I never use broth in my soups and stews, I just use water and let the ingredients flavor the water, because they flavor is better than any broth couldmatch, and with no sodium!  You can throw it all in and leave the house, it goes onto keep warm when its done cooking and you can come home from sporting events or whatever, and your dinner is ready!  Pressure cooking is very healthy and fast too!




Well, Deb Murray, who is his right hand woman always comes out with amazing cookbooks with great recipes for his appliances.    I have all of her books, and just got her newest one, The Pressure Cooker Book. It's not available on Amazon, you must go to HSN to purchase this.  Get one while you can!  The Pressure Cooker Cookbook (link to it) 

Before I forget, she has a website that she has some of her recipes on. Cooking With Deb.  She also has a newsletter you can sign up for.  She has a blender cookbook too, that shows recipes for ice cream and such.  This gal is a genius!

 I will just name a few of the recipes she includes in her book...all look amazing, but I can't sit and type out all of them.
Pizza Soup, Potato Leek Soup, Lobster Asparagus Soup, Tomato Florentine, Chicken and Dumpling Soup, Pork and Apple Stew, Beef Bourguignon, Black eyed pea burgers, Warm Potato Salad, Spicy Chipotle Chicken Burrito, Turkey Ropa Vieja, French Dip Sandwiches, Corned Beef Reuben Sandwiches, Creme Caramel (like flan), Gluten Free Banana Bread, Chocolate Pots de creme, Orange Upside down Cake, Cheesecakes galore, including but not limited to Key Lime Cheesecake, White Chocolate Cheesecake, I could go on and on! 



Did I mention, Deb cooks very healthy!  She is a star!  I love this woman! Deb and her family are a big part of Wolfgang Puck's life.  Her beautiful daughter Nevar worked along side of Wolf at the Oscars!
I am always so proud to call Deb a friend!  To know her is to love her! 

A few of her other cookbooks....most are available on HSN...




Let's Celebrate with Debra Murray Wok Wonders Cookbook with Debra MurrayPanini & More with Debra Murray


No comments: