Monday, October 4, 2010

Brian's Chocolate Pancakes with Peanut Butter Chips


My youngest son, Brian, woke up late today..and decided to make his own "breakfast". (yes, he woke up around 1:30 pm, its a weekend lol)    He is so creative, he took my Oven Pancake recipe and added a few tablespoons of Hershey Cocoa Powder into it, and a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, and fried them up like normal pancakes.    They were sooo good!
  Cook them up and add a little Hershey's Chocolate Syrup to them.  

Yes, he needs a haircut.  He grows it for Locks for Love.  
Here he is saying "Are you actually going to keep taking pictures of me while I cook, mom? 


You can't really see the peanut butter chips in these, but they are there...its just that until I realized we didn't take a pic of one cut open, they were gone!
Oh well, he promised to make more tomorrow!
I will take some better pics tomorrow!

Here they are...
Brian, no frying bacon without a shirt! lol.

  

No comments: