Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mascara review: Honeybee Gardens



A friend of mine did a review of a her new mascara and I wanted to boast about my favorite mascara. 

Honeybee Gardens. 

I'm not affiliated, I don't make any money from them, nor do I sell their products.  I just love this natural safe mascara. It stays on all day, comes off without harsh chemicals and doesn't get clumpy. It's just enough to bring out my eyelashes without looking dark, heavy and overly made up, as many guys, including mine, don't like heavy makeup. 

In the pics above,  I didn't even use an eyeliner to show you that you really only need one coat. 
I'm no photographer, I just used my iPhone cam to get a quick shot of my eyes as I get ready for work. 

It doesn't cost an arm and a leg like some high end products but it performs flawlessly, and you don't need 3-layers of different mascaras to achieve this look, like some of the new products I'm seeing out there. At the time I'm writing this article is only 11.99, which is the going rate for mascara a sold at places like target and a fraction of department store cosmetic, the majority of which are toxic. 
EWG.org gives this a good rating. 

If you want to purchase this, they have a website that lists where it's available and of course you can buy it online. 


No comments: