Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Celebrity Pasta Cookbook


I love homemade pasta, but if I don't make it from scratch, I always use Barilla.  We had Taco Thursday every Thursday here and it got a little old. I think for easy meal planning, I may revert back to that, but call it Mexican Monday.....and have a pasta day one day a week.  Some weeks I can make it homemade, and some I can make it from Barilla Pasta (I'm not advertising for them, its really what I use!) 
Oh, before I forget....Barilla is offering a free cookbook right now, for downloading.  Years ago, they sent out print books free, I have one or two, but with the information highway so congested, they probably can't afford to do that anymore, so its just a download...plus they are saving trees (who are they kidding, we print them lol)
The Celebrity Pasta Lovers Cookbook  
Go to this page ↑ (link above) and click below the blue box with the counter in it on the right.

Download our new limited edition cookbook featuring exclusive Mario Batali recipes, inspired by the favorite dishes of Julianne Moore, Jimmy Fallon, Meryl Streep, and more! Available through October 15th.

Please share my blog post with your friends, so they can take advantage of it too, ya never know, you could lose the file and need to get it back from someone (the very reason I always share recipes).  Also if you got this link from facebook, share my link please! 

If you wish to make homemade pasta, my link below will take you to it, and also, my homemade ricotta cheese link is here too....I am making homemade Lasagna this weekend....totally from scratch!  My kids love my lasagna, and, like my grandmother did, I always add a pinch of cinnamon to my sauce. She must have known it was good for you, but its also so yummy! 

Homemade Pasta

Homemade Ricotta Cheese  
Milk is cheaper to buy than a commercial Ricotta Cheese..they want 5.00 a container and I always need more than one container.  It tastes better homemade too!



 

No comments: