Thursday, April 8, 2010

Essential Oils for Scars & a recap of the Free Cellulite Relief Remedy that you can do in the shower


 Yesterday I reposted on my facebook fan page the link for a cellulite relief...this was on my blog last year if you missed it.  http://margaritastewart.blogspot.com/2009/10/shhhfree-cellulite-reliefits-secret-and.html  It works great and is free...and no messy creams!


I got this from a friend who sells essential oils.  They can be pricey so shop around.  I like the NOW brand oils for the price, and the link will take you to some that are inexpensive  ones in my Amazon shop, you can also find more types in my Amazon shop if you are interested.  Health food stores carry it also as does some grocery stores in the organic section.

Here's a Home Remedy for Scars

"I discovered that by using Elemi on old facial acne scars, within a few days, the skin was much more even with the rest of the facial skin. After one week of using it, some of the smaller scars completely disappeared and the deeper ones continued to become less noticeable."  - Sherry Szmigie


But Elemi is also a wonderful remedy for sunburn:

"I have fair skin and can burn rather easily if I don't pay attention when I'm out in the sun. When my skin begins to look a little pink or over exposed, I use a solution of Lavender, Frankincense, and Elemi oil with water and spray it over my skin to help support rapid recovery. Works every-time!" - Fletcher Watson

Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) has a spicy, incense-like scent that is soft and somewhat balsamic. A member of the same botanical family as frankincense and myrrh, it has been used traditionally in Europe for the skin and is included in celebrated healing ointments such as baume paralytique. Seventeenth-century physician J. J. Wecker used it on the battle wounds of soldiers.

Elemi is highly regarded for smoothing wrinkles, skin protection, and for soothing muscles after exercise.

How to use: For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of rice or goat's milk or put one drop into a capsule. Then take one capsule before each meal or as desired. Or use as topical application on scars, incl. acne scars, neat or diluted with V-6 Mixing Oil.

No comments: