Sunday, November 13, 2016

Bujo~ Bullet Journaling: How to get started

Bullet Journaling aka BuJo

 For anyone interested in bullet journaling, here is a tutorial for beginners. You can get way more (or less) detailed than this, but its a starter for anyone who never heard of it.
Check out you tube and pinterest for ideas and lay outs.



What I like about bullet journaling is the commercial planners that I have purchased in the past, don't really cater to the subjects I would use and there are pages in commercials planners I never use. I have bought some really cool planners but still don't use 1/4 to 1/2 of the pages or scribble our their heading to make use of it.


You can make it as detailed as you like. If you enjoy it, and take your time, you can consider it a sort of meditation.




If you don't have time, you can buy one. There are many for sale made by some very creative people. Here is an inexpensive one and a great gift idea for the kids.


Unless your kid is creative (all kids are, aren't they). In this case, they have how to books.
Click to check out some great books.



I find making my own more fun, but to each, his own.


No comments: