Saturday, December 14, 2013

Message to Milk Haters



I got really irritated with a milk hater the other day. "People don't need milk after a certain age, people's bodies can't digest it after a certain age". 

MY body can digest it. Quite well. My body runs better when I consume raw, organic milk. 

So you don't  eat cheese, ice cream, or beef/chicken/fish or even vegetables for that matter??  Let's be real, your body doesn't need meat, or even vegetables to survive. I know people who don't eat either that walk on two legs. You'll go on living eating junk but adding meat, vegetables and dairy give your body nutrients. 

Milk and gluten is bad for people who are intolerant  of it. That doesn't mean people who are capable of eating it and digesting it shouldn't have it. 

So to say milk isn't meant for humans is a crock of bullshit. Mind your own business if YOU can't digest milk. 

Look at that cream line in my raw, organic milk at the top of this page. 

If you want to learn the benefits of drinking raw milk, do your own research and don't believe all of the horror stories of the naysayers on the web. Most of those stories are fabricated and exaggerated. 


There's my tirade. Let me have my milk. Of you don't like it, don't drink it. 

No comments: